The Advanced Options area of the Admin dashboard contains advanced tools and options to further customize your Enterprise and user experience.
- Push Sites to Users – This area allows Admins to update information on your Enterprise such as Company name, billing address, primary business contact, etc.
- Provisioning API – allows you to create new users, delete/disable existing users, manage user groups, push sites to users, pull reporting data, and view license utilization, via a simple REST web service interface.
- Service Provisioning – where Admins can add SAML supported services that are accessed by the Enterprise and use LastPass as the single point of sign-on.
- Enterprise Options – enable and manage options such as Equivalent Domains, Never URLs, Only URL Rules, Splunk Integration, Enabling Multifactor Options, etc.
- Trusted Mobile Devices – allows Admins to enable/disable user mobile devices used to access the Enterprise.
- URL Rules – where Admins can add URL rules for the Enterprise.