The Admin Events Report
The Admin Events Report provides a detailed breakdown of all administrative actions taken via the Admin Console.
- Create, delete, disable, or reactive an employee account.
- Reset a user’s password
- Toggle a user as an Admin.
- Remove a user from the company.
- Add, delete or edit policies.
- Add, edit or delete User Groups.
- Update Policy Users.
The full list of messages and their meanings can be found here.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with LastPass Enterprise
- Administrator Toolkit
- Education Toolkit
- Internal Communication Plan
- The Admin Console
- Home Tab
- Set-Up – Policies, Installing the Software and Provisioning Accounts
- Users Tab
- LastPass Single Sign-on for Applications that Support SAML
- Push Sites to Users
- Shared Folders
- Terminating User Accounts from Your Enterprise
- LastPass for Applications
- LastPass App for Mac
- Mobile Apps
- Multifactor Authentication
- Site Map
- Sample Survey
- Email Templates for End User Roll Out and Training