Designed and built from the ground up by an experienced team of highly-talented developers, LastPass Enterprise finally delivers on the long-desired -- but rarely delivered -- promise of Enterprise SSO. LastPass Enterprise brings a new technical approach to Single Sign-On, designed and delivered the way YOU have always envisioned it.
For End Users
- Dramatically improves end user experience and daily work-flow: they'll love using it
- Avoids need and frustration of having to contact help desk for password and access problems
- Eliminates negative fallout of 'password fatigue'
- Allows access from all the computers and devices they use: Windows, Mac, Linux. Every smart phone is supported too
For Help desk
- Saves wasted time and money by not having to focus on costly repetitive resets
- Allows staff to focus on higher-level, more intricate IT support needs
For System Administrators
- Quick and easy setup, deployment, and ongoing management
- Management console for both enterprise password management and reporting
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Host-proof hosted implementation provides great security without the inconvenience of another system to maintain.
For CISO, CIO, CTO, and IT Managers
- No time-consuming and costly consulting expenses just to set up, configure, and deploy
- Avoids the hidden costs of a delay in solving 'password fatigue'
- Strong, more secure password policies can now be easily enforced without the unintended consequences of 'password fatigue'
- Overall enterprise security improved
- Allows the greater security of multi-factor authentication while improving productivity
For SVP Sales and SVP Operations
- Many knowledge workers have between 20-100 passwords they use every day: now these high-value, power users can be that much more productive and happy
- A much more productive division
- Your sales force works on the run, make it easier for them to be more productive on the device they use most: their mobile phone.
- Reduces the worry, probability, and costly public fallout of a major security breach
- Actually delivers on the usually-elusive promise of E-SSO
- Improves the Bottom Line