LastPass offers extensive reporting to help you safeguard your organization’s data and build compliance. Available in the admin dashboard, the Reports tab offers admins with an audit trail that can also be exported to be shared with key stakeholders as-needed. Reporting includes:
- User Activity: A log of every login event, password or username update, and attempted or completed form fill by your LastPass Enterprise users.
- Shared Folders: A summary of all Shared Folders in use in your Enterprise account, including assigned users and their access rights to each folder.
- Admin Activity: A log of most activities taking place with the Admin dashboard.
- Security Report: A summary of potential security concerns, including a list of which users are causing which security risks.
- Notifications: A user status summary report combined with easy-to-use email templates designed to automate end user alerts relative to Lastpass inactivity or sub-optimal use.
- Splunk Integration: Send all of your LastPass event logs to your existing Splunk Cloud account to take advantage of Splunk’s advanced reporting. Admins can manage all logs from one location, rather than accessing multiple dashboards.