Many companies are using Okta, the leader in Single Sign-On, alongside LastPass, the leader in business password management, to address the complete picture of employee identity and access management. We’ve partnered with Okta to offer a SCIM API that can be configured for automatic provisioning and deprovisioning of LastPass accounts for easy, secure administration.
Integrating LastPass with your Okta directory offers:
- Secure configuration and deployment of LastPass
- Automated provisioning of LastPass user accounts
- Real-time deprovisioning of LastPass user accounts
- Assigning LastPass access to groups in Okta
Securing every app with LastPass and Okta
To ease onboarding and management of LastPass, we’ve partnered with Okta to
allow automated user provisioning and deprovisioning though a SCIM API. Our Okta endpoint can be configured for instant creation of LastPass accounts and real-time revocation when employees leave the organization. IT admins benefit from easy, secure administration of LastPass through their Okta directory.
For companies that have implemented Okta as a Single Sign-On solution, there are still situations where apps either don’t integrate with SSO or are brought into the workplace without IT’s knowledge.
LastPass provides an out-of-the-box solution to centrally manage all passwords that are being used and shared, whether those services are sanctioned by IT or not.
Businesses invest in LastPass so they can:
- Address the gap left by the apps and web services that can’t support SSO.
- Help IT enforce security controls for introduced apps and web services.
- Facilitate secure password sharing throughout the organization.
- Solve for the co-management of work and personal credentials.