The Link Personal Account option now allows LastPass Enterprise users to link their Personal LastPass Accounts with their Enterprise Accounts. This enables users to access their personal LastPass entries while using their Enterprise Account, all while keeping the two accounts separate.
Setting Up Your Linked Account
To set up a Linked Personal Account, log in to the LastPass browser extension with your Enterprise credentials. Go to the LastPass Plug-In Icon -> My LastPass Vault, and click on the “Link Personal Account” link on the left-hand actions menu. Follow the prompts.
Unlinking the Accounts
If at anytime you wish to unlink a personal account from an Enterprise account, you can do it two ways:
1. From within the Enterprise Account: Vault > Left menu > Remove More Options > Advanced > Remove Linked Personal Account.
2. From the personal account: Vault > Account Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Unlink Account From Enterprise
3. If an Admin uses the policy Super Admin Master Password reset on the account, the Personal account will automatically unlink.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Admin Dashboard
- Shared Folders
- LastPass Single Sign-on for Applications
- Advanced Options
- LastPass App for Mac
- Mobile Apps
- Multifactor Authentication
- Terminating User Accounts from Your Enterprise
- LastPass for Applications
- Site Map
- Sample Survey
- Email Templates for End User Roll Out and Training