Integrating LastPass with your Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD) offers:
- Secure configuration and deployment of LastPass
- Automated provisioning of LastPass user accounts
- Real-time deprovisioning of LastPass user accounts
- Syncing groups for assigning users to policies and shared folders
Securing every app with LastPass and Azure
Through a SCIM API, our Azure AD endpoint can be configured for automatic provisioning of existing or new user profiles to create LastPass accounts, automatic deprovisioning of disabled or deleted profiles to deactivate LastPass accounts, and automatic syncing of user groups for assigning users to policies and shared folders. IT admins benefit from easy, secure administration of LastPass through their Azure AD user directory.
For companies that have implemented Azure AD as a Single Sign-On solution, there are still situations where apps either don’t integrate with SSO or are brought into the workplace without IT’s knowledge.
LastPass provides an out-of-the-box solution to centrally manage all passwords that are being used and shared, whether those services are sanctioned by IT or not.
Businesses invest in LastPass so they can:
- Address the gap left by the apps and web services that can’t support SSO.
- Help IT enforce security controls for introduced apps and web services.
- Facilitate secure password sharing throughout the organization.
- Solve for the co-management of work and personal credentials.